Caleb Hayes’ Best Reads of 2019
Caleb Hayes Enterprises has a reputation for rapid, sustainable growth.
Wondering what the secret sauce is? It’s no secret: we hire talented individuals who are always reading, observing, learning, implementing, analyzing and going back to the drawing board (fast!). A big part of our success comes from the ability to hear from the world’s greatest minds and put those findings into practice. Many of our tactics come from books!
So what does our CEO read to fuel our growth at a visionary level? Staying true to our culture of collaboration and sharing, we’re dropping breadcrumbs. We’ve compiled a list of Caleb’s best reads from 2019. Enjoy!
LEADERSHIP & COACHING
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- Developing the Leaders Around You – John Maxwell
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Tom Rath
- Silent Impact – Joe Schmit
- As a Man Thinketh – James Allen
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S Clason
- The Little Red book of Wisdom – Mark DeMoss
- Unlimited Power – Anthony Robbins
- The 10X Rule – Grant Cardone
- The 5 Book – Dan Zadra
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 – Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves
- Difficult Conversations – Douglas Stone
- Think Like a Champion – Donald Trump
- EntreLeadership – Dave Ramsey
- Think Big and Kick Ass – Donald Trump
- Make your Bed – Admiral William H McRaven
- God, Where Are You?! -John Bevere
- Principles – Ray Dalio
- Self Coaching 101 – Brooke Castillo
- The 8th Habit – Stephen Covey
REAL ESTATE INVESTING
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor – Gary Keller
- Crushing It in Apartments and Commercial Real Estate – Brian H Murray
- The How to Add Value Handbook for Commercial Real Estate – Brian Hennessy
- 21 Ways to Find Off Market Real Estate – Jeff Leighton
- The Due Diligence Handbook For Commercial Real Estate – Brian Hennessey
- Finding and Funding Great Deals – Anson Young
- Trump: The Art of the Deal – Donald J Trump and Tony Schwartz
- How Real Estate Developers Think – Peter Hendee Brown
- Long-Distance Real Estate Investing – David Greene
- The E-Myth Real Estate Investor – Michael E Gerber
- Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor – George Ross
- Mergers and Acquisitions from A to Z – Andrew Sherman
We hope this list inspires a few good reads that fuel your success in 2020!
And remember: education without implementation is merely entertainment. Get out there and implement!